About Stephen Dann
Passionate about innovation, new ideas and ways to help businesses solve their commercial problems through creative and imaginative use of technology and marketing.
– 30 years experience as a practising marketing professional specialising in direct, data and digital marketing.
– Successfully created and managed marketing functions in 5 major international organisations.
– Industry sectors : food, agriculture, animal health, speciality chemicals, life sciences, biotechnology, retail, IT & business services.
– Strong leadership, problem solving, business development, business turnaround, financial management, mergers & acquisitions & strategic marketing experience.
Specialist in all marketing disciplines as well as direct marketing, the development of distribution channels & networks, social media marketing, e-business & website development, Customer Relationship Management & database marketing, strategic planning, product launches and branding.
Strong interest in marketing innovation – early innovator in the creation of loyalty schemes in the 1980’s, in database / direct marketing in 1990’s and since then in web development, e-marketing, CRM and social media marketing.
Experience gained as:
– Managing Director of international direct, data & digital marketing agency.
– International Marketing Director for global business services group
– Global Marketing Director for global IT services group
– European Marketing Director for US Life Sciences corporation
– Head of Marketing for UK plc
BA (Hons) Geography, Diploma in Marketing and Chartered Marketer.
Fellow of The Institute of Direct Marketing (FIDM) and of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM), a member of The Market Research Society (MRS), The Marketing Society, The Worshipful Company of Marketors and The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) , Growth Accelerator – Business Growth & Innovation Coach.