Become an Expert on Axlr8r
The Axlr8r standard
Axlr8r Certified Experts agree to the following standard:
- Keep all client details confidential
- Where applicable provide Client Engagement Letter
- Provide a list of Fees
- Keep clients updated on progression of work undertaken or immediately if significant change
- Keep clients notified of any new costs or expenses that alter from the original agreement
- Be honest
- Be realistic with reference to time required to complete work, start dates and duration
- Return all phone messages promptly
- Keep all appointments; if unable to do so, inform clients within an adequate timescale
- Inform enquiries if you are unable to accept them as clients and refer them back to Axlr8r.com to assist in finding an alternative
- Be courteous and respectful
How do reviews work?
All the reviews on Axlr8r.org are written by clients after using the services of a member Expert.
Writing a review
To leave a review after using the services of a member Expert, click on the reminder in the Alerts section of your dashboard, or go to Edit Profile > Reviews > Reviews By You. They are limited to 500 words and must follow Axlr8r’s review guidelines. It's important that you don't leave personally identifiable information in a review, like a person's last name or address.
In addition to written reviews, you can submit a star rating and a set of category star ratings. The number of stars displayed at the top of a listing page is an aggregate of the scores clients have given for that Expert. At the bottom of an Expert’s page there's an aggregate for each category rating. The Expert needs to receive star ratings from at least 3 guests before their aggregate score appears. Our community of Experts and their Clients rely on honest, transparent reviews. We will remove or alter a review if we find that it violates our review guidelines.
How to Contact Experts
Search through our community of Experts and simply use the Contact Expert button to send a private message through to your chosen Expert.
There is no charge for this service.
How Axlr8r works
There are two levels of Expert membership:
Where the Expert has not been Certified by Axlr8r
Where the Expert has been interviewed by Axlr8r:
- Expert has Professional Insurance
- ID checked
- Address checked
- References checked
- Axlr8r standard signed
We check that all Experts on axlr8r.org have a LinkedIn account. In fact, they cannot join our community unless they have a LinkedIn account. There are two levels of Expert membership in the axlr8r community. Basic and Certified. Basic – where the Expert has not been Certified by Axlr8r. Certified – where the Expert has been interviewed by Axlr8r and we have checked that the Expert’s ID, address and that the Expert has Professional Accreditation and/or Insurance.
1. Find the Expert
You can find experts by simply clicking an Expert Topic in the categories or typing the phrase that describes your requirements in the search bar.
2. Contact an Expert
To contact an Expert simply click Request a Quote button and provide a full description of your requirements. There is no charge for you to contact an Expert through axlr8r.org.
3. Expert Services
Expert’s do not work for axlr8r.org and if you choose to engage with an Expert it is your responsibility to agree terms directly with the Expert.